Benefits of using a VA
- Take back control of your time - don't spend time on tasks you don't like doing - spend it on those areas of your business you enjoy or take some ‘me’ time.
- No hidden costs - everything is set out and agreed at the start.
- Save money on employee costs and no business overheads like supplying equipment, lighting, heating etc.
- Gain expertise in your business - use my skills, knowledge and expertise to your advantage
- Dedicated support when you need it.
- General Administration including
- Database set up and management
- Basic expenses and book keeping
- Reports - writing/editing/formatting
- Audio Transcription
- Preparing Presentation
- Social Media postings
- Project Management
- Event set up and facilitation
- Minute taking
- Organising personal events
There are many tasks a Virtual Assistant can undertaken and if you don't see your specific requirements on this list please
contact me to discuss them.